Popular industry-standard courses
You can find the best industry-accepted in-class safety training right here at SCS on a convenient, frequent schedule. These are the most popular and common safety courses requested regularly.
Click on a course below to read the full course description and register or just click the button below to check the monthly schedule and register right away.
Don’t see the course you were looking for? Check our extended course listing page.
Saint John Ambulance RECERTIFICATION Standard First Aid (available at our Nisku facility, Leduc Safety Services) — Please note that your existing Standard First Aid certificate must still be valid on the date of the course.
Energy Safety Canada (formerly Enform and Oil Sands Safety Association) certified
- Energy Safety Canada – Confined Space Entry and Monitor – 8 hours
- Energy Safety Canada – Detection and Control of Flammable Substances – 8 hours
- Energy Safety Canada – Elevated Work Platform – 8 hours
- Energy Safety Canada – Fall Protection – 8 hours
- Energy Safety Canada – Fire Watch – 4 hours
- Energy Safety Canada – H2S Alive – 8 hours
- Energy Safety Canada – Oilfield Driver Awareness – 8 hours