Course Length: 8 Hours
Critical Task Analysis is an essential skill for occupational health and safety officers, supervisors, and managers in any organization. The ability to identify critical tasks and assess them for hazards and loss control opportunities will assist greatly in making critical tasks safer to achieve, and reduce the loss and accident rate for any organization.
Our Critical Task Analysis program is offered as either a stand-alone training program, or as part of the larger Det Norske Veritas Practical Leadership Skills Series, provides skills essential to the supervisory, management, and health and safety team membership, in the following topics:
- How to compile a task inventory; What a critical task inventory is, why it is essential, how it is compiled and prepared.
- Identify critical tasks; How to identify critical tasks and differentiate them from less-critical tasks.
- Breaking the task down into steps.
- When to write a procedure or practice.
- How to put procedures and practices to work.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a certificate of participation.
Develop your professional management and leadership skills with Safety Coordination Services, and the DNV Practical Leadership Skills program. Help protect your organization during critical tasks by enrolling in a Critical Task Analysis course.